Girls are obnoxious on social media. My retinas may detach from the number of times I roll my eyes while scrolling through my Instagram or Twitter timeline. As a people, we are insufferable. But it turns out, guys are just as annoying as girls are, only it’s in different ways.
- Posting 87 second Snapchat stories that are clips of the TV show that they are watching.
It’s no more entertaining than the 87 seconds of us scream-singing in bars.
- Constantly retweeting sports videos.
Who even watches them besides you?
- Or only tweeting vague references to the game that’s on.
“CMON!!!” tweeted right after I ask you to take me on a date WILL be taken the wrong way.
- Making their car their profile picture.
Oh wow, is your cousin Optimus Prime?
- Posting pictures holding carcases.
The girls who are attracted to that kind of bullshit won’t exactly be catches themselves.
- Still posting pictures from their high school glory days.
I don’t care if it’s #TBT, it’s your seventh in a row and we all know that you’ve packed on some serious weight since you were a teenager.
- Posting videos of themselves lifting.
Honestly, it could be 40 pounds or 300 pounds and I would not be able to tell the difference.
- Mirror selfies.
They invented a front camera YEARS ago.
- “Penalty Kick” Pose
The hands-in-front-straight-face is the skinny arm of the male population.
- Jackass Twitter replies to the girl they’re trying to bang.
You’re just embarrassing yourself.
- Only having four profile pictures, three of which he has braces in.
I‘m trying to avoid the awkward “I promise he’s cute” convo when I’m showing you to my friends.
- 12. Retweeting meninist tweets.
It’s like, are you TRYING to be single forever???
- Commenting engagement ring emojis on pictures of famous girls with big butts.
LMK when that actually works out for you.
- Tweeting Rap Lyrics With Every Word Capitalized.
It must take way longer to type when you have to do that.
@ me next time, bro.
- Lame GoPro videos.
Your buddy slow-mo front flipping into the pool in your backyard with trap music in the background is the opposite of tight. NF.
- Reply chugs.
It just reminds me of babies drinking out of bottles and it freaks me out.
Do we really live in a time where staying together for a month is impressive?! Bless us all.
- Artsy pictures.
You might as well Instagram your man card being revoked because that is essentially what is happening.
- Not favoriting my tweets.
I’m hysterical, I swear!
Overall, v unimpressed..