- “Is that your natural hair color?”
What if everyone asked this question of blondes? It would be anarchy.
- “You’re not, like, a ginger though. You’re more of a redhead.”
Same thing, asshole.
- “Can I touch your hair?”
Can I punch your face?
- “Do you think you’ll have ginger babies?”
I hope not.
- “So, I guess your boyfriend has a thing for redheads.”
Or he just likes who I am, you know, as a person.
- “I wish I could pull it off.”
Don’t really have a choice, but thanks, I guess.
- “Does everyone in your family have red hair?”
- “Do you sunburn easily?”
Go fuck yourself.
- “Do you ever get hit on by guys with creepy redhead fetishes?”
All the time. Don’t want to talk about it.
- “You’re actually really pretty for a ginger.”
This is not a compliment. Like, at all.
- “Can I call you red?”
I REALLY wish you wouldn’t.
- “You should marry Ed Sheeran.”
Tell him that. He won’t respond to my letters.
- “Have you ever hooked up with a redheaded guy?”
Have you ever hooked up with a brunette?
- “I’m guessing you’re Irish?”
- “My friend is a redhead, but it’s fake.”
Yeah, I can tell, and so can everyone else.
- “I’ve never had sex with a ginger.”
Probably because you say shit like that.
- “Why don’t you have a ton of freckles?”
I do, actually, but no one gets close enough to notice. You know, for fear of catching gingervitis.
- “Do you ever think about dyeing it?”
And miss out on all of these invasive, personal questions? …yes.
- “You look just like the Little Mermaid.”
I’m about a hundred pounds heavier and five times uglier, but thanks.
- “Do you get mad really easily?”
Only when people ask me a thousand questions about my hair.
- “LOL, you don’t have a soul.”
Fuck South Park.
More From TSM…