Girlfriends are great, necessary even. If not for the laughs and the justification that your late-night rendezvous are normal, and that your line of thinking is sane, we need our girlfriends to answer some very serious questions that we can’t seem to answer ourselves.
- Being the stereotype. TSM.
- 17 Amazing Tweets About #TheDress That Will Make You Super Jealous You Didn’t Think Of Them First
- TSM Discusses What The Hell We Really Think About That Ambiguously Colored Dress
- I Googled “How To Become A Bulimic” 2 Years Ago — And Now I Have A Full-Fledged Disorder
- 67 Reasons Why You’re Mad At Your Boyfriend
23 Times Tina Fey And Amy Poehler Perfectly Described The Evolution Of Your Best Friendship
How To (Really) Talk To A Friend With An Eating Disorder, From A Recovered Anorexic-Bulimic