1. You’re finally the first to register for classes, which means less time at your computer refreshing the page, and more time at the bar refilling your drinks.
2. Using “Whatever. We’re Seniors” to justify any and all behavior.
3. Being your family’s matriarch.
4. Drinking on bid day, because what’s a gg-little, anyway?
5. For the first time in four years, not being yelled at during recruitment.
6. Becoming the senior bitch. It’s awesome.
7. Going to the bars literally five or more days per week.
8. Quizzically looking at your shacker clothes, thinking, So now what?
9. Your senior bar crawl.
10. Feeling like you’re the only people in your sorority who matter, because…you kind of are.
11. Never fearing standards, because standards fears you.
12. Feeling liberated in your hookups, because you know there is a zero percent chance of it going anywhere.
13. Going to the 21 and over bars with your little for the very first time.
14. Skipping any and every sober event because you’re on the winning side of the “We’re not volunteering. We did our parts” speech.
15. Senior superlatives.
16. Speaking out of turn at chapter, because even e-board can’t backsass you.
17. Buying more sorority apparel, despite needing it less.
18. Taking a “senior picture” every time a random group of three or more girls from your pledge class is in the same place.
19. Being at the top of the composite.
20. Going to every single event because “it could be the last one ever.”
21. Your t-shirt quilt.
22. A lot of drunk crying.
23. Getting to eat first at every event. This is truly a luxury you wait four years for.
24. Somehow getting even closer with your pledge class than you ever were before.
25. Being able to look back on it all knowing these truly were the best four years of your life.
To read “25 Things To Look Forward To Junior Year” CLICK HERE.
To read “25 Things To Look Forward To Sophomore Year” CLICK HERE.
To read “25 Things To Look Forward To Freshman Year” CLICK HERE.