1. Walking in, signing into study hours. Leaving.
2. Signing other people into study hours.
3. Looking for a table large enough to accommodate everyone.
4. Peeing (multiple times an hour).
5. Getting coffee
6. Chatting with the other Table of sisters to check in.
7. Getting yelled at by the librarian for gossipping too loudly.
8. Frat Lapping.
9. Scurrying back to your table when you spot a current or old hookup to discuss whether or not to go talk to him.
10. Touching up before talking to him.
11. Talking to him for five minutes after a 30 minute prep period.
12. A very select few may engage in the coveted, yet scandalous, library hookup.
13. Sending chapter-wide emails exhibiting your delirium.
14. “Taking a break” from the nothing you’ve done.
15. Deciding you’re hungry and having a profound discussion about whether or not you should eat.
16. Trying (and failing) to quietly unwrap and eat the loudest possible snacks in existence (i.e. apple, chips, sandwich wrapped in way too much wax paper.
17. Facebook chatting EVERYONE.
20. Complaining about how much you don’t want to study
21. Discussing and making a facebook status that you believe to be witty about being at the library: Cheating on [favorite bar] with Club [name of library]. Staying ‘til last call. You wish you were me.
22. Making sure someone at your table likes that status.
23. Getting organized as a “pre-game” (color-coordinating, list-making, highlighting, making notecards).
24. Staring at a page of notes without reading them.
25. Realizing how late it is and frantically texting everyone you know for a ride home because you heard public safety is only sending walking escorts, which like, no. And you’re not taking the bus with people going out when you’re in your library outfit.
26. Finding someone who took better notes than you did.
27. Wishing you didn’t eat, and making up for it by eating again. With more coffee.
28. Untagging pictures.
29. Wondering why you skipped class so much.
30. Oh. And studying.