- He’s hot. Like, really, really hot.
You can’t help but be attracted to his red hot bod and fiery personality.
- He’s always trying to lead you down the wrong path.
“Come on, baby, just try it one time. I promise it won’t hurt that bad.”
- He tempts you to come over by saying he just wants to “hang out” and “watch Netflix.”
When you get there, he mysteriously doesn’t even have a TV — just a bed and a lot of condoms.
- He doesn’t even take you to breakfast the next morning.
The ultimate sin.
- He tries to convince you to want what he wants.
A casual relationship, total and complete world domination, etc.
- You’ve tried to stay away from him but something always brings you back together.
Parties, mixers, classes, no matter the occasion you always seem to run into him.
- He’s dead on the inside.
Is there even a soul behind those red eyes?
- He loves to play tricks on you.
“Sorry babe, it just slipped.”
- You think he’s a ten but your friends keep warning you that he’s not as hot you think he is.
He just does something to you that you can’t quite explain.
- He disguises himself as a good guy.
Just because he completed his required philanthropy hours for the semester doesn’t mean he’s an angel.
- He lies to get what he wants.
“I promise I’m not hooking up with anyone else. Trust me.”
- He makes you feel like you’re not good enough.
He wants to make you weak so you’re more susceptible to his advances.
- He doesn’t want you to know he exists.
He won’t text you back for hours and when you ask what he was doing, he’ll say “nothing.” ~Spooky.~
- When you start dating someone else, he convinces you that guy is not good for you.
He wants you all to himself, even if you’re not getting all of him.
- He distracts you from school, life, and work.
“Fuck that test you have tomorrow. Let’s hang out.”
- He very rarely communicates with you, and when he does, it’s in symbols.
You’ll go days without texting, and then out of nowhere one night he’ll send you this: *pointing finger emoji* *OK emoji* *question mark*
- He tries to turn you into something you’re not.
If you’re a relationship girl, he tries to convince you to give casual sex a chance.
- He tempts you to do evil.
“Think about how hot it would be to have a threesome with your big. It definitely won’t make things weird!”
- He turns into a different person at night.
Alcohol does that to everyone, right?
- He loves artists like Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Rihanna — known members of the Illuminati.
An undeniable fact.
- He’s been blamed for unleashing widespread plagues on humanity.
The bubonic plague, gonorrhea, same thing.
- He’s a life-ruiner.
The devil wants to destroy you.
- He goes to or is a fan of The University of Texas, where their hand sign is literally a sign of the devil.
Hook ’em horns.
- He causes you to worship false prophets.
Before him, you were a vodka girl, but now that you’re with him, it’s straight tequila.
- He only dates Pi Phis.
The devil loves corrupting angels.
- He causes you to doubt the goodness of guys in general.
If he’s ever made you say, “I’m so done with men,” he’s probably the devil.
- He can’t stop smoking.
No, seriously, there’s always smoke coming off this body.
- He looks damn good in red.
It’s definitely his color.
- He refuses to shave.
Even after you’ve told him that his six-inch long goatee is so obnoxious.
- He has a tail springing from his back and horns coming out of his head.
At first you thought it was kind of hot, but now that you think about it, it’s a little weird.
- His name is Lucifer.
Or at least that’s how he’s saved as in your phone..