- You’re usually asked to take the picture, because your friends don’t trust you to look cute.
So you didn’t want “stoneface” in this one? Sorry!
- And when you do make it into them, you’re the first one cropped out.
I was in the middle of the picture! How did you manage that?!
- “Sexy” is not a word people use to describe you.
Awkward, weird, or “unique” on the other hand…
- Even though you’re most likely friskier than any of your friends in the bedroom.
Bring on the costumes, the role play, and the handcuffs.
- You’re 100 percent a Hufflepuff.
And the fact that you know what Hogwarts house you’d be in kind of proves my point.
- And you miiiight have a Harry Potter/Game of Thrones/Jurassic Park shirt somewhere in your closet.
Some people just don’t understand fashion.
- Your Instagram is filled with funny photos and silly quotes.
What’s a “flat lay??”
- And you’re more likely to send a multiple-chinned Snapchat than a sexy selfie.
More chins = more sex appeal, right?
- You own a fanny pack.
What? You just like to be hands-free.
- And you wear it as often as possible.
Amusement parks? Dance marathons? Tailgating? The options are endless!
- You may also own a pair of Crocs.
It’s not like you wear them with socks or anything.
- Okay. You might have worn them with socks. Once.
But seriously. Do you know how comfortable it is?
- You don’t necessarily love Starbucks.
Like, it’s fine. Really. You just aren’t obsessed.
- And you don’t really count calories. At all.
OMG! I shouldn’t have another cupcake. JK. Give me all of them.
- You like “boy” things.
Raunchy comedies, beer, football. The list is endless.
- But when you try to explain that to your friends, they look at you like an asshole.
But “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” is SO funny!
- You haven’t quite mastered the art of contouring.
Why does it look like I just smeared dirt all over my face? Is this right?
- And you don’t always wear what’s in style.
Cat shirts are always in.
- You’re more likely to dress up as something funny instead of sexy for Halloween.
I’m an “ex-wife.” Get it?
- You’re the first to ask the awkward question.
“So. You two met on Tinder. That’s cute. Was it screw at first sight?”
- Your friends warn their new boyfriends about you.
Don’t worry, she’s just like that.
- And they tell you to “try to act normal” before they introduce you.
It’s not my fault I’m charismatic.
- You have a strange hobby, like knitting, or watching weird documentaries on Netflix.
Because the life of arctic whales is really, truly fascinating.
- And instead of hiding it, you pretty much tell everyone.
OMG! Did you see what J.K. Rowling just tweeted about Harry’s past?
- Your dance moves aren’t really…conventional.
Who needs twerking when you can do a great robot?
- And you’re always to first to head to the dance floor to bust them out.
You know what they say. Dance like no one’s watching and even if no one else is dancing.
- You don’t exactly try to impress guys.
Sorry, I’m not going to fake laugh at your jokes and tell you how strong you are.
- And when you do land a boyfriend, he respects the fact that you’re weird AF.
Yes, we play games. Yes, we have LOTR marathons. Yes, we meow at each other. Whatever. It’s love.
- You either don’t care about celebrities, or your almost restraining order-obsessed.
Ed Westwick will father my babies. It will happen.
- Being a lady isn’t exactly for you.
Because you’ll fucking burp if you fucking want to.
- And you’re more likely to embarrass your parents than the other way around.
Mom! Tell us about the time you gave birth to me and pooped on the delivery table.
- When it comes to themed parties, you’re this girl.
- But when it all comes down to it, despite your strange sense of humor, no cares attitude, and abnormal amount of silly t-shirts, your friends wouldn’t have it any other way.
Because with a friend like you, at least they look sort of normal.
Cheers to us, weirdos. Don’t ever change..