After months of anticipation and rumors swirling around, the iPhone5 has finally been revealed! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been waiting for this day for a very long time. I heard legendary things about the newest addition to the Apple lineup, and thought I’d holdout on my upgrade until I could preorder the 5. Long story short, my piece of shit Blackberry was stolen on 6th Street (I was too distracted flirting with the hot bartender) and I wasn’t about to spend a month with a temp phone, so I settled on the 4s. Turns out, it wasn’t realllllly worth the wait. For all of you techies out there (since there are so many gadget nerds on TSM), here is a technical comparison of the two phones. For the rest of you, it’s just a little longer and 20% lighter. I’m bummed the new iPhone release was so anticlimactic, but now I don’t have to worry about being jealous of everyone who’s getting one.
- ASU Pi Phi’s Recruitment Video Is So Refreshing And Original You’ll All Want To Copy It
- Pi Beta Phi At The University Of Central Florida Shows EXACTLY What It Means To Be Greek
- I Regret Being A “Good Girl” In College, And So Will You
- 11 Basic Planner Types And What They Say About You
- Daily Sorority Spotlight: Zeta Tau Alpha