After months of anticipation and rumors swirling around, the iPhone5 has finally been revealed! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been waiting for this day for a very long time. I heard legendary things about the newest addition to the Apple lineup, and thought I’d holdout on my upgrade until I could preorder the 5. Long story short, my piece of shit Blackberry was stolen on 6th Street (I was too distracted flirting with the hot bartender) and I wasn’t about to spend a month with a temp phone, so I settled on the 4s. Turns out, it wasn’t realllllly worth the wait. For all of you techies out there (since there are so many gadget nerds on TSM), here is a technical comparison of the two phones. For the rest of you, it’s just a little longer and 20% lighter. I’m bummed the new iPhone release was so anticlimactic, but now I don’t have to worry about being jealous of everyone who’s getting one.
- 7 People To Avoid In Your Hometown This Summer
- This Girl Just DRAGGED Her Cheating TCU Baseball Player Ex
- Quiz: What Type Of Sex Should You Try?
- JoJo Spills “Bachelorette” Secrets And How She Knew Jordan Would Be On The Show
- An American Eagle Size 10 Was A Size 4 Two Years Ago
Scott Disick Made Every Kardashian Look Stupid With The Instagram He Posted, Then Deleted
Kylie Jenner Makes Another Major Change To Her Lip Kit After Multiple Complaints