After months of anticipation and rumors swirling around, the iPhone5 has finally been revealed! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been waiting for this day for a very long time. I heard legendary things about the newest addition to the Apple lineup, and thought I’d holdout on my upgrade until I could preorder the 5. Long story short, my piece of shit Blackberry was stolen on 6th Street (I was too distracted flirting with the hot bartender) and I wasn’t about to spend a month with a temp phone, so I settled on the 4s. Turns out, it wasn’t realllllly worth the wait. For all of you techies out there (since there are so many gadget nerds on TSM), here is a technical comparison of the two phones. For the rest of you, it’s just a little longer and 20% lighter. I’m bummed the new iPhone release was so anticlimactic, but now I don’t have to worry about being jealous of everyone who’s getting one.
- Alpha Phi Gets Arrested For Extreme Drunchies
- A Definitive Grading Of College Guys Based On Major
- I Stopped Gossiping For A Week And Lost All My Friends
- Fraternities At Northwestern In Trouble For Hanging Sexual Assault Awareness Signs
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Random People If They’ve Had Sex In A Moving Car
University Of Washington Cheerleader Tryout Flyer Offends People Who Don’t Understand How Cheerleading Tryouts Work