[Penn State University President] Erickson said the “disturbing behaviors” were protected by free speech rights. He said he was disappointed and dismayed, but hoped that lessons would be learned from the case.
- Calling All Dancers: Here Are The Best “So You Think You Can Dance” Routines Of All Time
- Gamma Phi Beta At Texas A&M Makes A Recruitment Video That’ll Give You Goosebumps
- Caitlyn Jenner Makes Her Debut On The Cover Of Vanity Fair And Is Gorgeous (Video)
- Leighton Meester’s Cover Of “Dreams” By Fleetwood Mac Will Give You Chills
- 45 Thoughts Going Through Your Head While Giving A Blow Job