Life is full of tough decisions. Do you write that paper you’ve been putting off or do you have an “easy night out” at the bar? Should you actually stick to your diet or go consume your weight in carbs? But, those decisions have real life consequences, unlike the trivial game of “would you rather?”
Would you rather…
- Lose your wallet at the end of the night or break your phone screen dancing at the club?
- Pee in your hookup’s bed or throw up in your hookup’s bed?
- Have a lifetime ban from your favorite fraternity or have a lifetime ban from your favorite bar?
- Go to formal with Chris Pratt or go to formal with Chris Hemsworth?
- Have to paint three coolers in one day or give a two hour long BJ?
- Have to delete Instagram for a year or have to delete Snapchat for a year?
- Be able to only drink beer for the rest of your life or be able to only drink whiskey for the rest of your life (Fireball is whiskey, just sayin’?
- Have only 8 a.m.s scheduled for the rest of your college career or have campus wifi that goes off every other hour?
- Have everyone you’ve hooked up with at the same party or have an awkward one night stand as one of your group partners?
- Drunk text your mom or drunk email one of your professors?
- Be celibate for six months or be sober for six months?
- Have a free year of Chipotle or have a free year of pizza?
- Eat however much you want and never gain weight or drink however much you want and never get hungover?
- Not shave..anything for an entire year or go braless for an entire year?
- Meet the love of your life and have to part ways or date/hookup with only average guys your whole college career?
…wait I do that second one anyway. .