‘Tis the season for rekindling old flames that died for a reason, starting new holiday romances at the office Christmas party, and running into your exes at your favorite hometown bar, where, at one point, everyone knew your name. It’s cold and a boyfriend has way more benefits than an electric blanket: dinners, cuddling, someone to hang out with when you’re bored and it’s too cold to go out. But those benefits come with emotions, and no one hates dealing with that sort of BS more than the baby Grinch.
1. When your boyfriend texts someone at dinner.
2. When a random likes his picture on Instagram.
3. At brunch.
4. When he texts and asks you to give back his favorite pullover.
5. When gauging your relationship status after two and a half months of hooking up.
6. Sending him a late-night text from bed after a glass of wine and an Ambien.
7. Facebook creeping his new girlfriend for two hours.
8. When you haven’t heard from him in four months and he texts you out of nowhere.
9. When you have your friend text one of his friends because you are so cool and casual and you don’t even care if you even see him or not. Whatever.
10. When you’re certain all hope is lost.
Much love, baby Grinch. Much love..