It’s been (basically) confirmed, the hottest Disney couple is finally getting a live-action makeover. After remaking basically every classic movie (and “Cinderella” more times than should be allowed) a real people version of “Aladdin” is actually going to be a thing. So long fantasizing about the cartoon version of the street rat, he’s about to become a real man. In a recent report, it was announced that the classic tale is not only going to be reworked, it’s going to be expanded.
Before we get the remake of the classic, a new story is going to be released. It’s called “Genies,” and it will be a live-action comedy all about the Genie’s life and why he got stuck in the lamp. The plan is to have that movie lead up to the live-action remake of the most hilarious Disney movie of all time. And since very few details are conformed yet, I figured I would give the directors a few ideas to key them in on what we really want. Because honestly, no one loves Disney quite like we do. Here’s what needs to happen to ensure a perfect remake in our eyes.
- Zac Efron is Aladdin.
- Mainly just so we can see him in those little pants and basically nothing else.
- Jasmine is played by me (or you, whatever).
- So, you know, you get paid to hook up with Zac Efron, because #goals.
- Jafar is played by someone dirty and dangerous, yet still oh-so-screwable.
- Like Johnny Depp.
- And sure, in this version Jasmine and Jafar have a little thing, but honestly, Aladdin deserves it.
- It’s rated “R.”
- Because everyone is super pro-male nudity in the remake.
- Instead of a magic carpet, it’s a magic Ferrari.
- And yes, the deed gets put in Jasmine’s name.
- A hologram of Robin Williams acts as the genie (because he’ll always be the man for the part).
- And he says some super enlightening and sob-inducing things, as only Robin Willams could do.
- Jasmine calls Aladdin out on his shit after a few too many glasses of wine.
- She might post a selfie on Instagram of her and Jafar making out too, but whatever.
- Despite her dad thinking that Jafar will keep her in line, he realizes what a boner he was in the end.
- And really, he only has himself to blame. I mean, it’s not Jasmine’s fault she has daddy issues.
- When Aladdin decides to win her back, he pulls out a four karat ring instead of just saving her life.
- Because honestly, charm isn’t going to do it this time, buddy.
- They have the perfect, Pinterest-inspired wedding of her/our dreams.
- And pop out three-four babies (named after compass directions, obviously).
- But only after they have traveled the world and Instagrammed all of their #Wanderlust GoPro pics.
You’re welcome, Hollywood..
[via The Hollywood Reporter]
Image via Youtube