- Running to my bed when I turn off the light.
Zombies. So many zombies.
- Refusing to eat anything but chicken nuggets and mac ‘n’ cheese.
I would say I only do this when I’m drunk, but I would be lying.
- Making my mom do my laundry.
If I shrink another one of my favorite shirts, I think I will spontaneously combust. Also, please tell me how moms are the only ones that can remove wine stains.
- Crying about literally everything.
Hormones can be a real bitch.
- Wanting someone to play with my hair until I fall asleep.
It is my personal mission in life to find a future husband that will play with my hair and not turn out to be gay 20 years down the road.
- Breaking and losing expensive things my parents bought me.
It used to be my siblings’ fault, but now it’s my roommate’s—or so I tell my parents.
- Putting my A’s on the fridge.
Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then, okay?
- Hating boys.
Just for different reasons now.
- Playing in the snow.
IT’S SO FLUFFY.
- Coloring Easter eggs.
And they still look like a five-year-old did it.
- Carving pumpkins.
And always making someone else clean out all the gunk inside.
- Taking pictures with Santa.
Did it for the photo album then. Still doing it for the Instagram now.
- Constantly asking my parents questions.
Mostly just asking for money now.
- Thinking my “cute face” will get me out of anything.
Hey, it’s not my fault if it still works.
- Watching Disney movies all day.
Now I get all the adult jokes they threw in, and it’s literally a whole new world.
- Having a fit when I can’t buy things at the store.
Are you sure it’s rejected? I just paid it off!”
- Carrying around a sippy cup.
Except now my juice is spiked with vodka.
- Playing dress-up.
For 20 minutes every morning while I get ready.
- Having tea parties.
Now known as “brunch.”
- Practicing makeup on friends.
And forever overdoing the blush.
- Making things at school and taking them home to show my mom.
Before I give them to my little.
- Doodling in my notebook during class.
And becoming a professional at writing the word “Hemsworth” shortly following my first name.
- Pretending to be sick and skipping school.
Or, you know, drinking too much on a Thursday night and emailing my professors Friday morning with “the bug that’s going around.”
- Obsessing over stickers.
But still never getting to use the “date night” one (unless it’s date night with my girls).
- Wearing bows.
What would Bid Day be without them?
- Matching my sisters.
Biologic and Greek.
- Stealing mom’s pearls.
For school pictures then and composite pictures now.
- Wanting to grow up.
But always refusing any of the associated responsibility..