Picture your dream guy. Aright, now who did you think of? Baywatch era Efron? The Hemsworth that played Thor? Well I’m here to tell you that you are wrong! Yes, he’s visually appealing, but in reality, the buff guy is not the guy you want.
Sure it might be fun for a while, but it comes with many, many cons. Beware.
- He actually likes the gym.
- Like, he wants to do more than the elliptical for thirty minutes while texting.
- Laying in bed with him would be uncomfortable because everything is so…hard.
- Being fit puts him on a tight schedule, so he wouldn’t be able to give you the undying attention you require.
- Is he dating you or the gym?
- “I can’t, I have to work out in the morning.”
- Alcohol? Forget it.
- He wouldn’t understand your Taco Bell lifestyle.
- He just might look better than you at the pool.
- “Does he…have a better ass than me???”
- That female attention he would get might actually make you insane.
- Sex would probably last a little too long due to his increased stamina.
- Is it a possibility that he cares more about his appearance than you do?!
- Would he secretly think you’re fat?!
- Would you have to secretly fear he’s judging your beloved coach potato ways?
- You now have to worry about the threat that is girls at the gym.
- Not just your average girl. The girl that is wearing just spandex and a sports bra.
- He actually uses hashtags like “fitness,” “fitspo,” and “gains.”
- Protein powder flavored kisses.
- Because of all the endorphins, he’s going to be happy all the time.
- Keeping up with all of that positivity would be exhausting.
- He’d be gone in the morning to work out, so he’s not going to be able to make you breakfast.
- Sleeping in = sleeping alone.
- His bod would be the ultimate distraction.
- You could never study together. It’s hard to think about algebra with a six pack staring back at you.
- God forbid he give you unsolicited workout tips.
- You aren’t supposed to notice that stomach roll!
- He wants to go on athletic dates. *shrieks*
- It’s hard for him to hold your hand while double fisting jugs of water.
- There’s going to be a time when he suggests you go to the gym together.
- And anything you do (ten push-ups is a lot, okay) looks lazy in comparison.
- You just can’t relate to that kind of life.
The biceps just aren’t worth it..
Image via YouTube