1. You’ve been roughly the same height as a guy you really liked at least once in your life.
2. Leggings, jeans, and maxi dresses are always just slightly too ankle-bearing.
hooker shoes platform high heels that are so popular these days are completely unnecessary.
4. You’ve used Katie Holmes’ relationship with Tom Cruise as a means to make yourself feel better.
5. Any guy who is significantly taller is 25% more attractive, regardless of what the rest of him looks like.
6. “Oh, did you play basketball?”
7. “…No? Volleyball?”
8. Short guys are often intimidated by you, which usually leads to rude comments.
9. Footie pajamas just do not work.
10. There is only one inevitable outcome when you try to wear a romper: camel toe.
11. Finding a cute, low heel is nearly impossible.
12. Instagram frames always cut off the top of your head.
13. Hugging short friends requires either extreme knee-bending or crushing their face into your boobs.
14. …But that second option tends to eradicate the “How’s the weather up there” comments from the vocabularies of the aforementioned intimidated short guys.
15. At least one time in your life, you’ve stood up from your seat at the bar, only to realize that the (significantly shorter) guy you were getting to know is now in “flight” mode.
16. Some guys are too intimidated to let you wear heels.
17. When you do it anyway, you see his point.
18. Regular dresses often become shirts and regular shirts often become crop tops.
19. “No leg room” in airplane seats is a whole new level of uncomfortable when you have this much leg. (Sooo you casually abuse the in-flight beverage service. No big.)
20. You haven’t crossed your legs under the desk in class since the fourth grade.
21. Dancing is 100% more awkward when your lanky limbs are flailing everywhere.
22. You have an undeniable thing for basketball players.
23. You are ALWAYS instructed to be in the back of pictures.
24. That cute stand-on-your-tiptoes-as-you-kiss-him thing that’s all over Pinterest is as fantastical as a glass slippers and pumpkin carriages.
25. Batting your eyes in a cutesy manner at the bouncer is less likely to work when you’re his height.
26. You’ve never been described as “dainty.”
27. Spooning somehow doesn’t make you feel quite as cute and cuddly when your feet reach his.
28. A guy picking you up to twirl you around becomes infinitely less whimsical when he can’t do it.
29. You haven’t been able to order off the “12 and under” children’s menu since you were 11.
31. Your spirit animal is a giraffe.
32. You’ve been heckled at the movies, because someone’s kid can’t see over you.
33. You don’t need one of those long hook devices to reach clothing on the high racks while shopping.
34. You’ve learned to feel like an absolute badass no matter what, because you wear confidence like makeup.
To read 44 Things Every Short Girl Can Relate To, click here.