Blessed be the day science proved that carbs are not the enemy. The Nutrition & Diabetes Journal published a study that found not only does pasta not have fattening effects, it could potentially have the opposite.
The study of dietary habits and BMIs of more than 23,000 people from two different areas in Italy found NO link between eating pasta and gaining weight—and those that consumed it regularly, but in moderation had a ‘lower waist circumference and better waist-hip ratio.’
You heard right, ladies, put down that fruit and pick up a fork. Shovel some pasta straight into your pie hole and feel the fat melt right off of your body. Moderation, shmoderation. If you want to go from a chunky rotini to a thin spaghetti, then eat those or any types of pasta.
Whatever you guys wished on, keep it coming. There’s a few more things that I think we are missing:
- 0 calorie wine.
- Eyebrows that are permanently on fleek.
- Guys that text first.
- Free pizza always.
- Coffee in IV form.
- Mascara that actually looks like false eyelashes.
- Crunches that show immediate results.
- Periods that last a few hours, just to let us know we’re not pregnant, but not to mess up our plans.
- Hair that dries already styled.
Dreams do come true..
Image via Shutterstock