There’s a special kind of magical transformation in the air that happens in women’s bathrooms around the world once you add alcohol. We shed our bitchy outer shell, and suddenly become a ray of sunshine that’s friendly to anyone and everyone. Why is it we do this? Some say it’s a mystery. It’s been told that since the dawn of time, the strongest of female bonds have formed while inebriated in the bathroom.
Trying to make a new BFF using this method? Using any of these statements could easily get you off to a great start.
- Is that the Kylie lip kit?
- Girl, what did he do?
- I wish I could pull that off!
- Let me hold your hair for you.
- Wanna take a selfie?
- You’re way prettier than her.
- You’re so tiny!
- Don’t use that stall, there’s no toilet paper in there.
- Do you want me to take a picture of you guys?
- You’re right, he is such an asshole.
- You look so pretty when you cry.
- Here, take my hair tie.
- You’re winged eyeliner is so even.
- Let’s follow each other on Instagram!
- Where’d you get that?
- This is my song too!
- *scream-sings along with you*
- I can’t even tell those are extensions!
- Your skin is so pretty!
- Don’t worry, I’ve got an extra bobby pin.
- Hold up, let me get that lipstick off your teeth.
- He doesn’t deserve you!
- I’ve creeped on you before.
- You’ve slept with him too?!
- Tell me everything.
- I have an extra tampon you can use.
- You’re sooo pretty.
- Do you want to go take a shot?
- You’re so much nicer than you look!
- The stall won’t lock? I’ll hold it for you.
- No, you’re not crazy at all!
Cheers to that..
This featured image is a stock photo from our database. The people photographed are not in any way associated with the story.