- Home »
- Columns »
- 40 Thoughts You Have When The Barista Gets Your Drink Wrong
25. Priorities. TSM.
24. Did the founders even have fun? TSM.
23. Thoughts on recruitment. TSTC.
22. Roses are red, violets are blue, whiskey is cheaper than a dinner for two. TSM.
21. Graduation denial. TSM.
20. Graduating with your letters on. TSM.
19. Your family having their own Panhellenic Council. TSM.
18. Watch out Chuck and Blair, you have some new competition. TSM.
17. Painting coolers as a career. TSM.
16. Not having a bad side as long as your letters are showing. TSM.
15. Using “Gossip Girl” as a recruitment strategy. TSM.
14. Walking at graduation in Christian Louboutins. TSM.
13. Asking your sisters to be your bridesmaids with Lilly spirit jerseys. TSM.
12. Crafting flasks to match your formal dress. TSM.
11. What a beautiful sight. TSM.
10. The whole Greek community coming together to honor a lost sister. TSM.
9. Making it to the end of your twenty first without losing your tiara. TSM.
8. Being broken in style. TSM.
7. Autism Speaks. TSM.
6. Your big presenting your fake with a Starbucks gift card. TSM.
5. Poppin bottles before graduation. TSM.
4. Hiding your red cup. TSM.
3. What happens when you ask frat guys to throw your hand sign. TSM.
2. It’s not a real sorority proposal unless your sisters are watching. TSM.
1. Sisters binding together in tragedy. TSM.
More From TSM…