As the years come and go, and my alcohol tolerance strengthens, I can always count on
the illuminati Hollywood to produce a new string of boybands for me to obsess over. However, since I’m not the tween I once was, some people seem to think my obsession over these singing/dancing pretty boys is childish. Think again:
- To quote “Dazed And Confused,” ” I get older, they stay same age”. Should I think some of these Tiger Beat cover stars are attractive? No. Do I? Most definitely. They’re just sooOoOooo dreamy.
- Unlike most guys I’ve met, boybands love you for what’s on the inside. Listen to “Little Things” by One Direction and try not to tear up, I dare you.
- This ain’t no Andrea Bocelli bullshit. These guys can sing AND dance. It doesn’t get much better.
- For being so really really ridiculously good looking, they somehow manage to stay single.
- That being said, if by chance one of them gets a model-singer-actress girlfriend, there’s another member waiting for you to fall in love with them. Except you, Joey Fatone, sorry.
- On occasion, boybands perform with other boybands. Some call this a collaboration, I call it a dream come true. *Faints*
- They are there to teach many life lessons. For example, the importance of hair care. Let’s not forget JT circa 1998.
- No, I’m not single. I’m dating a Jonas brother, he just doesn’t know it yet.
- Did I say dating? I meant ***married to***.
- You can literally be an obsessive stalker, but you’re politely labelled a super-fan.
- There’s more to love than just the catchy tunes about . Want to smell like One Direction? There’s a perfume for that. No, seriously it exists.
- Boybands are here to stay. Our mothers had New Kids, we had Backstreet, and our daughters will have another group to infatuate.
- Their music just doesn’t get old. Be honest, you know you have a boyband Pandora station.
- Sometimes the best solo artists come from boybands. Where would we be today without SexyBack?
- Two words: Reunion. Tour.