1. Going Greek will allow you to become a “Chelsea Lately” comedian and a New York Times bestselling author.
Heather McDonald: Gamma Phi Beta at University of Southern California
2. As a sorority woman, you will win four Emmy Awards and have the most iconic hair of all time.
Farrah Fawcett: Delta Delta Delta at University of Texas
3. You will undoubtedly be a renowned fashion designer and philanthropist, becoming Forbes’ 79th most powerful woman in the world.
Tory Burch: Kappa Alpha Theta at University of Pennsylvania
4. After much practice of talking PNMs’ ears off, you will take journalism to new levels as a broadcaster for NBC, CBS, and ABC. You’ll even launch your own daytime talk show.
Katie Couric: Delta Delta Delta at University of Virginia
4. Greek week talent shows will help you realize you should have a stage career, which will ultimately lead to a Tony Award along with film and television success.
Kristen Chenoweth: Gamma Phi Beta at Oklahoma City University
6. You will marry Channing Tatum and have his child. You will.
Jenna Dewan Tatum: Pi Beta Phi at University of Southern California
7. Women of all shapes and sizes will worship you as you slim the female population without diet and excercise.
Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx: Delta Delta Delta at Florida State University
8. You will be a crime-fighting, ass-kicking powerhouse on- and offscreen after winning an Emmy and a Golden Globe.
Mariska Hargitay: Kappa Kappa Gamma at University of California at Los Angeles
9. A long list of girls will envy you as you French all the teen heartthrobs onscreen.
Sophia Bush: Kappa Kappa Gamma at University of Southern California
10. Proving you’re more than just a pretty face, you will take over television as a host and a sports journalist. You’ll also be hot and fit, and every guy will want you.
Erin Andrews: Zeta Tau Alpha at University of Florida
11. People will fear and respect you as you become a hard-hitting journalist.
Nancy Grace: Alpha Delta Pi at Valdosta State University
12. You will be a poised and stylish “E! News” anchor who gives the people what they want: breaking Kardashian news.
Catt Sadler: Chi Omega at Indiana University Bloomington
13. You will star in one of the most loved television sitcoms and steal the audience’s heart.
Angela Kinsey: Chi Omega at Baylor University
14. You’ll live a life of luxury since you’ll make fat stacks from appearing in just about every movie ever.
Elizabeth Banks: Delta Delta Delta at University of Pennsylvania
15. You’ll create a zany, over-the-top fashion brand and look fab doing it.
Bestey Johnson: Alpha Xi Delta at Syracuse University
16. You’ll get paid to drink wine and talk to celebrities with your friend on TV.
Hoda Kotb: Delta Delta Delta at Virginia Tech
17. YOU WILL HAVE THE WORLD’S BEST LEGS and a pretty impressive music career to top it off.
Carrie Underwood: Sigma Sigma Sigma at Northeastern State University