There are so many dating apps these days, it’s almost impossible to be original. Here are a few great tips to make yourself stand out and really catch the guy of your dreams.
- Show a full body shot.
He’s gotta know you’re do-able.
- Make sure to show your cleavage.
Trust me, this will get you more visitors to your page.
- Be careful of the books you choose.
Harry Potter and GoT only. He cannot know you read. Ew.
- Have at least one Andy Warhol quote.
He’s the new voice of our generation, after all.
- Have at least one photo with the dog Snapchat filter.
The flower crown filter is also acceptable.
- Reveal as little about yourself as possible.
He doesn’t need to know you’re total garbage.
- Don’t include any pictures of you with your friends.
Because your friends may be hotter than you, and you don’t need that noise.
- Include at least one picture with a celebrity.
He may actually think you’re famous.
- Mention how you talk a lot.
Guys think that’s really endearing.
- Emphasize how much you like cats.
Boys love cats.
- Explain how you are a girl that loves to have fun.
Instead of enjoying being miserable all of the time.
- Obsess on how much you love Disneyland.
Boys love when you have the mindset of a child.
- Emphasize how you are not like the other girls.
Because you like pizza and not wearing a bra. So edgy.
- Mention how much you love music.
Because no one likes music, anymore.
- Post as many pictures as possible of you drinking.
He has to know you can hold your liquor.
- Use as many emojis as possible.
Guys relate most to little pictures of shrimp.
- Tell him you’re a vegan.
Even if you’re not. Guys hate meat.
- Make sure you mention Dr. Who in your fave TV shows.
Because that show doesn’t have an annoying fandom or anything.
- Most importantly. Don’t be yourself. At all.
Be as far from yourself as possible. It’s the only way guys will like you..