Everybody lies. Girls lie about their weight, guys lie about their height, and we all lie about how many partners we’ve had. These little white lies aren’t hurting anyone, so what’s the big deal? If you’re in a relationship, chances are a few of the things your boyfriend tells you aren’t 100% true, but don’t freak out. As long as he isn’t cheating on you, they’re completely harmless. Here are a few lies you boyfriend has definitely told you:
- “I’m not lost, I just don’t know where I’m going.”
He’s lost but he doesn’t want to check Apple Maps and look like a little bitch.
- “I don’t even care about your ex.”
He cares. He cares a lot.
- “I swear, I didn’t know my ex was going to be there.”
He knew she was going to be there, he just didn’t want to fight with you.
- “What, this watch? My mom gave it to me.”
It was a gift from an ex-girlfriend, but it’s really nice so he don’t want to stop wearing it.
- “You don’t need makeup.”
You’re already late and he knows it takes you at least thirty minutes to put your face on.
- ” Sorry I didn’t answer, I left my phone on silent.”
He ignored your calls/texts/snapchats because sometimes you’re a needy bitch.
- “It’s just gonna be a guys night, babe, don’t worry.”
What do guys do when they’re together? Oh yeah, troll for chicks.
- “I’m not even going to drink that much.”
He hasn’t gone out with his friends since you came into the picture, so yeah, he’s getting blackout.
- “I want to take you out on a nice date because you deserve it.”
He just wants an excuse to eat a huge steak.
- “You look great in that dress/skirt/top.”
This is the fourth outfit you’ve tried on and you’re already twenty minutes late. Hurry the fuck up.
- “Your friends are so much fun.”
Your friends are drunken sluts (which is totally cool with him because he can hook all of his friends up).
- “I haven’t slept with that many people.”
You don’t want to know the real answer.
- “You’re obviously way prettier than her.”
Whoever “she” is is out of his league, and you’re not.
- “I’m too tired to come over.”
He’s choosing video games over sex, because he is an actual child.
- “You’re right.”
You’re wrong, but he knows this is the only way to shut you up.
- “I don’t even think about other girls.”
Of course he thinks about other girls, but he’s only with you. Stop being crazy.
- “I love your family.”
He thinks your family is insane, but he also thinks your mom is hot for her age, which is a good sign for you.
- “I love cuddling with you.”
You take up all blankets, your hair is always in his face, and his arm is always falling asleep. He doesn’t love it, but he does it because he knows you do.
- “I knew I wanted to be with you the moment I saw you.”
He wanted to sleep with you the first time he met you, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Your physical attributes are what first got his attention, but your personality is what got him to stay.
- “I’ve never been to a strip club. I hate them.”
- “I don’t watch porn.”
He does. Every guy does. Get over it.
- “You don’t have to return the favor.”
You don’t, but if he’s already going down on you, it’s just common courtesy.
- “You’re the best sex I’ve ever had.”
This might or might not be true, but you’ll never know for sure..