I loved Suicide Squad. Really, truly loved it. It was fantastic. And if you disagree with me, then you’re wrong. Everyone knows despite being oddly attracted to a frail mob boss version of Jared Leto, the best part of the movie was Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.
And because Warner Bros are smart (and like money), they’ve signed on to do a Harley Quinn spinoff movie. So now, you can be Harley for Halloween for the next five years! We don’t know too much, but here’s what we do know.
- It’s not confirmed yet if Jared Leto will return.
- But like, he probably will. Duh.
- There’s no director assigned to the movie yet.
- Margot Robbie is the only actor confirmed for the movie.
- She will also be co-producing and developing the movie through her LuckyChap Entertainment label.
- This is only the second female-led superhero movie for Warner Bros. Remember Wonder Woman? Yeah, me neither.
- According to IMDB, the movie will also have several other DC female heroes and villains.
- There’s no estimated release date yet. 🙁
- Margot Robbie must be an alien because she’s too beautiful and flawless to be human.
The only way they can mess this up is by not including Poison Ivy. You got that, Warner Bros?.
Image via YouTube