- “I’m taking a year off before graduate school.”
You mean you didn’t get into a graduate program, or you missed the deadline to apply?
- “I’m starting off as an unpaid intern to get experience.” You mean you can’t find a job that will pay you?
- “My boyfriend and I are buying a house.”
You’re telling me you’re both living in a real life adult house straight out of college? With what salary? I think you mean you’re buying a Barbie mansion.
- “My friend’s dad is an owner of a huge corporation, so I’m sure he will hook me up with a job.”
Why do you think he will give you a job when they won’t even give his own child a job?
- “I’m going to travel the world and be adventurous.”
So you’re driving your car to a neighboring state and posting a picture on social media.
- “After grad school, I am going to get my doctorate.”
Let’s be realistic.
- “I’ve already got my own place.”
Living at your parents’ does not count.
- “I’m going to get marry a rich guy so he can take care of me.”
Try getting a normal guy first, then talk to me.
- “My starting salary for my new job is going to be around $80,000.”
You’re waitressing, so you mean your salary is $8.00.
- “My parents need help around the house, so I am living home for a couple of years.”
You really just want to save money while getting a built in maid.
Good luck with your futures. I hope it was everything you dreamt of, or not..
This featured image is a stock photo from our database. The people photographed are not in any way associated with the story.