Quit playing games with our hearts, ABC. My unstable emotions can’t handle all the talk about Nick and Luke, Luke and Nick, Nick over Luke, Dual Bachelor Luke and Nick. I’m emotionally drained. Please, stop torturing us.
The past two weeks have been INSANE for Bachelor lovers. Quite frankly, I can’t keep up anymore. We’ll break it down as easily as possible, if possible, because just like love, this Bachelor drama has us confused AF.
- ABC Names Nick Viall the new Bachelor. People lose their shit.
- Luke confesses he was supposed to be the Bachelor. People lose their shit, again.
- There is a petition to let both men be The Bachelor. ABC ignores our desperate cries for help.
- Nick pulls classic douche line to Ashley on the season finale of Bachelor in Paradise. “I’m sorry… I just feel like you deserve better than me.” We all gag.
- BIP Vet Lauren Himle confesses that Jen and Nick were still dating up until ABC asked him to be on ‘The Bachelor.‘ Bastard.
So here we are now, and Chris Harrison gives us some more future Luke possibilities to obsess over. Chris told E! News,
“He’s a great guy – a super nice guy. We may see him next summer in Paradise [or] we may see him as the next Bachelor… Luke would be a great Bachelor…”
I’M THROUGH WITH THIS. I cannot spend a year of my life questioning whether or not ABC loves me back and will make Luke the next Bachelor. The trust is gone, and it’s going to be hard to get back.
But let’s be honest, Luke is a shoo-in for the next season of Bachelor in Paradise, so I’ll take it..
[via Elite Daily]
Image via Instagram